Medical School Interview Courses
For those of you looking for the ultimate Medical School interview training, book one of our 1-day Medical School Interview Courses. This will prepare you for all interview types and includes a full mock interview.
In our Medical School Interview course, you will:
- Hear all about the commonly asked medical school interview questions and how to tackle them.
- Find out about all interview types, including traditional, Oxbridge and MMI.
- Learn how to excel in the key question types, like ‘why Medicine’, work experience and hot topics.
- Get to grips with the 4 pillars of medical ethics so you can tackle any ethical scenario.
- Receive a free, comprehensive workbook to be filled out and annotated throughout the day.
- Do a full mock interview with a panel of real medics before getting comprehensive personal feedback.
Mock medical interview
Having a full mock interview with medical professionals who also happen to be strangers is an invaluable experience. That’s why we provide it as part of the course. The mock Medical School interview will last around 20 minutes. It’s a great way to consolidate what you’ve learned over the day, as well as giving you the ultimate practice!
To book a place on one of our highly rated Interview Courses, simply click on one of the ‘Next Available Courses’, or select ‘More Details & Course Dates’ to find out more about the course and see a full list of dates and locations.
If you are a teacher who is interested in booking for your school, you can fill in the ‘In-House Booking’ form and we’ll be in touch shortly.
What they say about our interview courses…
“The team combine sparky delivery with a course structure that our students can readily apply to their medical school preparation. The course also encourages students to think in real depth about their motivations for pursuing a career in medicine, thereby ensuring they can demonstrate their real commitment to practice in this most demanding of professions”
Surbiton High School