This Comparison Tool allows you to compare up to four different Med Schools side-by-side.
It allows you to compare:
- Entry requirements for GCSE, A-Level, Scottish Highers and IB
- The number of places each year, and the success rate of candidates (where the information is available)
- Whether the UCAT or BMAT is required
- The interview style used
- Which Med Schools offer Graduate Entry programmes
- How international fees vary
How does the Med School Comparison Tool work?
- Select up to four universities from the drop-down list
- Click the orange ‘compare’ button
- Review the information side-by-side
We review and update this each year – but you should always check details with Med Schools before you apply.
Start comparing Medical Schools now