This Comparison Tool allows you to compare to four different Med Schools side-by-side.
It allows you to compare:
- Course structure – is it traditional or integrated? Does it focus have a problem-based learning teaching style?
- The ratio of applications to students accepted (offers made) each year, and the success rate of candidates
- Which Med Schools have Graduate Entry programmes
- The entry requirements for GCSE, A-Level, Scottish Highers and IB.
- Which universities require UCAT or BMAT
- Which interview style is used
- How international fees vary
How does the Med School Comparison Tool work?
- Select up to four universities from the drop-down list
- Click the orange ‘compare’ button
- Review the information side-by-side
Please keep in mind that we review and update this multiple times each year – but you should always double-check with each Med School before you apply.
Start comparing Medical Schools now