The University of Lincoln has embarked on an exciting collaboration with the University of Nottingham to offer medical education in Lincolnshire. View information on Nottingham Medical School>>
Students can now apply to study for the University of Nottingham’s Medicine BMBS degree based in Lincoln, taught by academic staff from both universities. Students can learn in dedicated facilities including clinical suites, modern lecture theatres, break out areas for group projects and specialist laboratories.
Five-year undergraduate entry medicine (A10L)
This route is for UK, EU and international applicants. You will first take an integrated three-year Bachelor of Medical Sciences (BMedSci) degree and then progress to complete the Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (BMBS) course.
Six-year undergraduate entry medicine (A18L)
This route is for UK students who meet our widening access criteria and have not been to university previously. You will begin with a foundation year and then join students on the five-year course.
The University of Lincoln’s award-winning city centre campus provides a modern student-centred community. Based on the picturesque Brayford Pool marina, everything you need is either on campus or a short walk away.
- Learn anatomy through experience of prosection
- Complete an integrated BMedSci in your third year, allowing you to undertake a supervised research project in an area you find interesting without studying an extra year
- Gain early interaction with patients through regular visits to general practices and hospitals
- Explore a speciality you find interesting in a Special Study module, allowing you to tailor your studies to your own career aspirations
- Study and travel with an elective placement in your fifth year, with opportunities for you to go anywhere in the world
- Website URL:
- +44 (0)1522 886644