Free Get into Medicine Events with Buckingham Medical School
Are you interested in studying Medicine? At our free seminar, you can receive top tips from qualified doctors on how to stand out in your medical school application.
We’ve teamed up with the University of Buckingham Medical School who are proudly sponsoring this free seminar in London.
Please note: this event is now FULL. Find out more about our other free Get into Medicine event, sponsored by the University of Nicosia, below!
Find out more about other Get into Medicine events
Who should attend these seminars?
Our free seminars are designed for all students interested in studying Medicine, and those interested in finding out more about what admissions tutors look for in applicants – so if this sounds like you, these seminars are perfect!
What will the seminar cover?
The purpose of this free seminar is to give medicine applicants an opportunity to gain valuable insight into what admissions tutors look for in applicants – and to find out more about Buckingham’s curriculum, geared towards producing resilient doctors.
At this event, you will hear from Dr Ricardo Tavares, a qualified doctor at The Medic Portal, on:
- What admissions tutors look for in successful candidates
- How to stand out in the medical school application process
You will also hear from Professor John Clapham, Pro Vice Chancellor Health Sciences at the University of Buckingham, who will be speaking on:
- How do we produce doctors that can face the challenges of tomorrow’s health system?
- How Buckingham’s curriculum and ethos is geared towards producing resilient doctors who are engaged, enthusiastic and prepared to work through the changing capacities of their careers
Where is the seminar held?
Here are the details of the FREE Get into Medicine seminar:
Date: Tuesday 6th March 2018
Time: 5pm – 7pm
Location: Naim Dangoor Auditorium, 1 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 0AE
What is the University of Buckingham Medical School?
Building on the Buckingham ethos of putting the student first and above all else, the University of Buckingham Medical School is small enough for their students to be part of a coherent and supportive community, and large enough to provide all the experience you need to become a medical practitioner.
Their 4.5 year MB ChB programme is derived from a well-established curriculum. Its every aspect is engineered to help you develop the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to become a professional and ethical doctor.
Here are the key facts about the medical school:
Learn more about University of Buckingham Medical School
- 5 Year MB ChB Course in 4.5 Years
- January Intake
- Early Clinical and Consultation Skills Training
- Focus on student support and resilience with a dedicated Personal Tutor system, Student Support team and a Pastoral team alongside our academic structure
- Top in the UK for student satisfaction in the National Student Survey (NSS)
- One of the UK’s safest campuses