Online UCAT Course: Free Demo
Want to find out more about our Online UCAT Course before you purchase? You can watch a free demo of our Abstract Reasoning module below.
With over 20 hours of interactive video tutorials, our online course provides expert techniques for every section of the test. When subscribing, you’ll also get full access to our UCAT Question Bank.
Free Demo: Abstract Reasoning Module
The following module is taken from the Abstract Reasoning section. In this tutorial, we build on both the ‘TITANS PADS’ and ‘Impression’ techniques. These techniques are introduced and developed in prior modules. In this module, we focus on ‘arrows’.
We identify the relevant patterns that can present with arrows, run through the relevant theory, and give you timed practice questions and detailed answer explanations. The key learning points from the module will allow you to:
- Learn about how to apply TITANS PADS when faced with arrows
- Learn the impression technique – arrows
- Understand how touching sides features, and how to analyse for it
- Know how to analyse for position in an efficient and systematic way
- Work through practice questions to consolidate your learning
Please note that this course is designed to be used on a desktop or laptop. You can enlarge the video by clicking the third blue square button in the bar beneath the video (see icon below).