BMAT Courses - Book the 2017 BMAT Course Today!
* BMAT Courses 2017 – dates released, including earlier dates for BMAT September 2017!*
Fully revamped and updated for the 2017 syllabus, our BMAT Course is designed by doctors and Oxbridge Science graduates to help you score highly in all sections of the Biomedical Admissions Test.
At universities requiring students to sit the exam, a high BMAT score is often the difference between getting an interview or not – so it’s crucial you prepare well.
99.4% of those who returned our 2016 BMAT Course survey said they would recommend it to a friend, while 96% rated it ‘excellent’ or ‘very good’.
Due to popular demand, we are now running courses across the UK, in cities including London, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. We’ve also got earlier dates to account for the new September BMAT sitting.
Secure your BMAT 2017 place today for just £175.Book The 99% Recommended BMAT Course
Based overseas? Check out our BMAT International Courses!
Are you a teacher looking to book at BMAT Course for your school? Please fill in an enquiry form.
Wondering why you should go with us for your Medical School preparation? Check out our Why TMP? page to see what makes us different.
What You Need to Know About The Medic Portal’s BMAT Courses
- The 2016 course achieved a 99.4% recommendation rate from attendees – with amazing feedback from students and schools around the world. Eton, Cheltenham Ladies’ College, Latymer and the Girls’ Day School Trust use The Medic Portal for their BMAT preparation.
- They are not written by students. Our BMAT Course has been painstakingly put together by practising doctors, First Class Oxbridge science graduates and admissions test experts. The Medic Portal is officially partnered with the Royal Society of Medicine.
- They are full of carefully tailored BMAT strategies, including our unique approach to the BMAT Section 3 essay. This aims to give you the tools needed to access top grades consistently with little or no variance.
BMAT Courses – What’s Included?
When you book a BMAT 2017 Course with us, you will get:
- Access to our fully revamped BMAT 2017 Course in a location of your choice.
- A free copy of our popular book, Mastering the BMAT.
- A free comprehensive BMAT workbook, complete with practice questions, to accompany the course.
- Trusted strategies for all stages of the BMAT, including:
- BMAT Section 1: Problem Solving, Verbal, Spatial
- BMAT Section 2: The Sciences
- BMAT Section 3: The Essay
- Electronic question-answering devices for real-time feedback and tracking your performance against your peers.
- Coffee, tea, biscuits and other refreshments.
BMAT Course – Timetable
The following timetable is indicative and may change in order to ensure the course is as responsive as possible to BMAT 2017 updates.
|10:00 - 10:15||Introduction to the BMAT|
|10:15 - 11:45||Section 1: Logical & Spatial|
|11:45 - 12:00||Break|
|12:00 - 13:20||Section 1: Verbal|
|13:20 - 14:20||Lunch|
|14:20 - 14:30||Section 2: General Skills|
|14:30 - 15:45||Section 3: Physics|
|15:45 - 16:55||Section 3: Writing Task|
|16:55 - 17:00||Feedback & Close|
BMAT Courses – Reviews
Our BMAT Courses have been created by doctors with the goal of boosting students’ scores through expert guidance and step-by-step strategies across all three sections. Here are a few things students and schools have said about our BMAT Courses:
“We were very pleased with the BMAT preparation day which you ran for us in-house. The attention to detail and teaching methods were excellent and our pupils came away with greater confidence and knowledge of what was required.”
“Not only did I learn about the syllabus and content of each of the three sections of the assessment, I also discovered time-saving strategies and invaluable advice regarding logical and effective methods to tackle each question type. As the day progressed, I grew in confidence and understanding, particularly as the course was interactive, fast-paced and expertly structured so that we had the opportunity to answer past BMAT questions under the necessary time pressure and, crucially, with immediate individual feedback and clarification.”
Badminton School Student
“Both the UKCAT and BMAT courses enabled me to understand the tests better, as the tutor took the group through each individual section, demonstrating all the different question types, as well as opening my eyes to common pitfalls and how they can best be avoided. Not only did these courses massively boost my knowledge of the basic structure, but they also set me up with efficient ways to practice my technique going forward.”
Jasmine (BMAT Course Attendee)
Read more Testimonials.
BMAT Courses – Logistics
Due to popular demand, we are offering more BMAT Courses than ever across a range of UK cities in 2017.
- BMAT Courses London.
- BMAT Courses Manchester.
- BMAT Courses Oxford.
- BMAT Courses Bristol.
- BMAT Courses Birmingham.
- BMAT Courses Nottingham.
- BMAT Courses Leeds.
Our London BMAT Courses are held in our Waterloo classroom overlooking the London Eye – these are limited to 13 per course.Book The 99% Recommended BMAT Course