Free Get Into Medicine Events with Humanitas University
Are you a school student interested in studying Medicine? At our free seminar, you can receive top tips from qualified doctors on how to make your medical school application stand out.
We’ve teamed up with Humanitas University who are proudly sponsoring this free seminar.
Please note that this event is now sold out!
Who should attend the seminar?
Our free seminar is designed for all school students interested in studying Medicine, and those who have an interest in studying medicine abroad – so if this sounds like you, this event is perfect!
What will the seminar cover?
The purpose of this free seminar is to give medicine applicants an opportunity to gain valuable insight into what admissions tutors look for in successful candidates.
This will include:
- Top tips from admissions tutors
- How to build an excellent personal statement
- Strategic advice on medical school choice
- A run through of the different interview styles used by medical schools, with example questions and framework approaches to skills-based MMI stations
You’ll also learn about the unique and exciting opportunity to study medicine abroad at Humanitas University on their popular undergraduate medicine programme, which is taught entirely in English.
Where is the seminar held?
Here are the details of the FREE Get into Medicine seminar:
- Date: 5th February 2019
- Time: 18:00-20:00
- Location: the Royal Society of Medicine, 1 Wimpole Street, Marylebone, London, W1G 0AE
What is Humanitas University?
Humanitas University’s mission is to train globally minded healthcare professionals through state-of-the-art interactive teaching methods and close integration with its clinical and research community.
The pillars of Humanitas University’s project are:
- A 14-year-strong legacy
- Strict interconnection with Humanitas first rate hospital facilities and cutting edge research
- International vocation
- State-of-the-art interactive teaching methods
The courses integrate the prestigious Italian academic tradition with carefully structured innovative teaching methods and professional activities, investing in clinical and scientific research and technologies in order to offer the best education possible.
Go to Humanitas University Website