book – Mastering The UCAT
– is now in its third edition. It includes 230 pages full of proven strategies that have already helped thousands of students get top UCAT scores
Unlike other UCAT books out there, this isn’t just a leaflet of questions for you to work through. You can find those in our UCAT Question Bank.
Instead, our expert authors deconstruct all question types to highlight core strategies, common pitfalls, and top tips — as well as the tactics that examiners use to trip you up.
This UCAT book covers all aspects of the UCAT Test – plus it:
- Gives you a repeatable methodology for every question type
- Takes you systematically through worked examples
- Pre-warns you of common traps so you can avoid them on the day of your test
- Is full of bite-sized chunks of information to make your UCAT preparation easy and accessible
- Ends each section with some questions you can practise the strategies you’ve just learnt
You can buy this book online.