Official Partner The Royal Society of Medicine Education Investor Awards 2017 Winner Feefo Gold Service 2019


Neega Mustafa asked this 3 months ago Answered

What unis in offer graduate entry medicine?

I’m a British citizen with a BSc in Biomedical Science and currently studying my Masters in Biomedical science. I’m interested in studying Medicine in Europe. Are there any universities that offer graduate entry medicine in europe? I’ve seen universities offer transfer route which I’m not sure is applicable to me.Thanks for any feedback.


1 Answer

lauram answered this 3 months ago

Hi Neefa,

Thank you for your question. We have a list of universities in Europe offering medicine as an undergrad degree, but we’d recommend starting your research here as to whether they offer Graduate Entry courses:

We also have a guide to graduate entry medicine in the UK here:

Hope this helps! 🙂



Loading More Content