FREE Personal Statement Workshop
With excellent grades usually a given, many medical schools use personal statements to decide who to interview. Created by qualified doctors and education experts, our workshop aims to help you to write an excellent personal statement for Medicine that will truly stand out.
Our Personal Statement Workshops for 2017 were sold out – to be the first to hear about upcoming workshops, sign up to our waiting list below!Sign up to our waiting list
Wondering why you should go with us for your Medical School preparation? Check out our Why TMP? page to see what makes us different.
Personal Statement Workshop: What Does It Cover?
Even the very best applicants can struggle to write a knock-out Medicine personal statement. In fact, sometimes people with the most to say find it especially hard!
Our Personal Statement Workshops are created by qualified doctors and admissions experts, covering:
- Articulating clearly and powerfully why you want to be a doctor
- Making the most of the work experiences you’ve accumulated
- Our tried and trusted ‘signpost and substantiate’ technique
- Maximising all of your achievements and extra-curriculars
- Understanding ‘reflection’: what it means and why it’s crucial
- Avoiding the ‘shopping list’ trap admissions tutors hate
- Editing and managing your personal statement word count
Want your Personal Statement reviewed by an expert?
In our bespoke review service, you can get personalised, detailed feedback on your personal statement with clear action points on how to improve from a medical school admissions tutor, qualified doctor or current medical student.
You will receive detailed guidance on how to write about work experience, extracurricular activities and your motivation for medicine – as well as structure, writing style and grammar.Book a Personal Statement Review