Medicine Personal Statement Review
An excellent dentistry or medicine personal statement is a crucial aspect of your UCAS application, so it’s essential that you stand out from the crowd.
In our bespoke review service, you can get expert feedback from an admissions tutor, qualified doctor or current medical student.
At The Medic Portal, we have reviewed countless personal statements for medicine – and we have a clear insight into what works and what doesn’t, what to include and how best to include it (however, please note that we can’t write your personal statement for you!). You can see an example of a Personal Statement Review here.
Are you applying for dentistry? We can review your personal statement – find out more below!
Get your Personal Statement reviewed by an expert
Who will review my Medicine Personal Statement?
Each specialist review is conducted by one of our expert tutors, all of whom have experience in tailoring medical school personal statements, and who have successfully mastered the medicine personal statement themselves.
You can get your Medicine personal statement reviewed by:
Try a Personal Statement Review
- A doctor/medical student for £80
- A current medical school admissions tutor for £200
Can you review my Dentistry Personal Statement?
Yes! When booking, simply select ‘Dentistry’ and you can get your personal statement reviewed by:
- A dentistry/medical student for £80
What does a Medicine Personal Statement Review include?
In our bespoke Medical School Personal Statement Review service, you’ll get a full, written report with personalised action points on how you can improve your personal statement to demonstrate to admissions tutors that you are a strong candidate for medicine.
Our specialist tutors will give you detailed guidance on:
- Writing about your work experience, wider reading and extracurricular activities
- Structuring your personal statement for maximum impact
- Grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Writing about your motivation and suitability for medicine
- Language choice and writing style
- Plus much more!
After you receive your review, you can then use your detailed feedback to re-draft and edit your personal statement until it’s perfect.
How does a Personal Statement Review work?
Our bespoke medical personal statement review service works in three simple steps:
Book a Personal Statement Review
- Book your review using the button below, submit your personal statement and proceed to checkout.
- One of our expert tutors will receive and review your statement.
- Receive a detailed analysis and report with clear action points for improvement.