Free Graduate Entry Medicine Seminars - Sponsored by AUC
Are you interested in Graduate Entry Medicine (GEM)? At our free seminars, you can receive top tips from qualified doctors on the application process and how to stand out in your interview.
We’ve teamed up with the American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine (AUC) who are proudly sponsoring these free seminars across the UK in London, Manchester and Birmingham.
Who should attend these Graduate Entry Medicine seminars?
Our free seminars are designed for all students interested in Graduate Entry Medicine, and those who have an interest in studying and practising medicine abroad – so if this sounds like you, these seminars are perfect!
What will the seminars cover?
The purpose of these seminars is to give Graduate Entry Medicine applicants an opportunity to gain valuable insight into what admissions tutors look for in successful candidates.
You’ll also learn about the unique and exciting opportunity to study medicine abroad at the American University of the Caribbean – and all about the possibility of graduating with a degree allowing you to practise in the UK and the USA.
At the seminar, you will be able to:
- Learn top tips on how to stand out in the Graduate Entry application process
- Discover what admissions tutors look for in GEM interviews
- Explore the possibility of studying – and practising – abroad with AUC
After the seminar, there will also be a Q&A with AUC – where you’ll be able to ask them any questions you may have on their degree programmes or the application process!
When are the seminars held?
We are running three free Graduate Entry Medicine seminars in London, Manchester and Birmingham in November. Please see the dates and locations below:
- London: Tuesday 7th November, 5:30pm – 7:30pm (The Royal Society of Medicine, Wimpole Street, London, W1G 0AE)
- Manchester: Thursday 9th November, 5pm – 7pm (Room – Renold D7, Manchester University, Renold Building, Sackville Street, Manchester, M1 7JA)
- Birmingham: Monday 13th November, 5pm – 7pm (Birmingham University, Noble Room, Staff House, Edgbaston, B15 2TT)
How do I book my space?
To book a space on one of our free Graduate Entry Medicine seminars, please fill out the form below.