TMP Med Soc Patient Journey (Part Two)
In this module we continue following Richard’s journey through hospital; from his coronary angiography to his subsequent stay in ITU and cardiology. We find out more about the role of ECGS, how they’re generated and how they’re interpreted. We will also look at other members of the MDT and their roles.
- Linking GCSE & A Level biology with medicine
- Cover the BMAT and interview aspects of ECGs and heart disease
- Understand more about heart disease
- Explore the role of the MDT
- Appreciate medicine from a patient perspective
You can download the worksheet here.
Patient Journey (Part Two)
Module time: 47:41