2018 TMP User Survey
Nearly 1,000 people completed our 2018 TMP User Survey. Here are the results…
Thank you so much to everyone who completed this – we really appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback so we can make TMP better for you.
We are working on adding more of the content you want to see, so stay tuned to see what we have lined up for you this year!
Here are some highlights:
- 99.52% rated The Medic Portal ‘good’, ‘very good’ or ‘excellent’
- 99.88% would recommend us to other aspiring medics
- 96.38% felt using The Medic Portal could improve their chances of getting into medicine
- 98.5% rated our Application Guides ‘good’, ‘very good’ or ‘excellent’
- 95.69% rated our weekly newsletters ‘good’, ‘very good’ or ‘excellent’
- 87.99% of TMP users who said they had an interview this year went on to get an offer. And 92.06% of people said we helped with this outcome!
We also had some lovely responses – here are some of our favourites:
- “The MMI interview question bank was a huge help prior to my interviews! Everything on the site is explained clearly as well which helps with the stress levels! I really did appreciate all the help this site provides… and now have three offers to study medicine!”
- “The tips given are really useful and the resources are amazing!”
- “[TMP] gives a lot more clarity to the application process.”
- “UKCAT practice resources are excellent!”
- “The NHS hot topics sections were fantastic and what I consider to be one of the biggest contributors to my interview success.”
- “The best online site for any aspiring medic!”
- “Gives a sense of community to the process of applying to Medicine, particularly if you are the first person in your family to do it. Makes you feel more supported.”
- “The (free!) UKCAT question bank is probably the best resource I used through my application.”
- “I love The Medic Portal’s UKCAT revision book that helped me to get a strong VR score in the UKCAT. I am also very thankful for the amazing help that I received at the MMI simulation course which helped me to get an offer.”
And finally congratulations to our survey competition winner, Michelle, who has won a £150 Amazon voucher!